- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
- Pharmacy Research Reports
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATES ISSUED BY PHARMACY BOARD MALAYSIA (PBM)
Effective from 2nd May 2018 applicants are advised to use PRiSMA at http://prisma.pharmacy.gov.my to apply for certificates issued by PBM
Please be informed that currently the online payment is not available for the applications that involves payment due to some inevitable issues. However alternatively payment can be done using postal order/money order/bank draft. We would like to apologise for the inconvenience cause. Thank you.
Please visit www.pharmacy.gov.my from time to time for latest updates on PRiSMA.
For further queries, please contact:
3. Mr. Ahmad Farhan Paiman -0378413246 (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Full Registration, Temporary Registration, Body Corporate Registration, Annual Certificate for Body Corporate.