- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Beware of Medicines Purchased Online
Please be careful when purchasing medicine or food for health through the Internet. Do check and verify the status and identity of the seller and products sold before making any purchase. Kindly ensure the medicine has been approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. Do not be easily influenced by food products that have medical claims as if they are medicines. Products without a valid approval can be dangerous and its safety, quality and efficacy is doubtful
Purchasing medicine online may put you and your family's health at risk.
Please check and report to the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health if you have any doubt with regards to the status of the website or the medicinal products offered