- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
ANNOUNCEMENT: PHARMACY RESEARCH REPORTS VOLUME 2 2019
How to submit my manuscript?
- Log in to the Pharmaceutical Services Programme Intranet portal (https://i.pharmacy.gov.my).
- Click “Applications” -> “Research @ Pharmacy” on the left panel.
- You will be logged in to the Research @ Pharmacy portal. For first time user, please update your details (click “My account” -> “Edit” -> fill in your details and click “Save”).
- To submit your manuscript, please select “My submission”-> “Submit new paper” - fill in the required information and upload the required documents. Fields with an asterisk (*) must be completed. Please refer to the Guideline for Authors for the required format of the manuscript. Click “Save”.
- You will be allowed to make amendments before the closing date. To edit your submission, kindly go to “My submission” -> click on your submission -> click “Edit” -> make the necessary changes -> select “Save as draft” and click “Save”.
- If you do not wish to make further changes to your submission, kindly go to “My submission” -> click on your submission -> click “Edit” -> check the details -> select “Submit” and click “Save”.