- National Oncology Pharmacy Conference (NOPC2.0)
- ADVERTISEMENT APPLICATION FORM FOR MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENT BOARD'S APPROVAL
- Topical Preparations Counselling Guide for Pharmacist
- Traveller's Guide Bringing Medication Into Malaysia
- Application for Temporary Registration of Pharmacist with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Why does MAB make too many changes to the advertisement format submitted?
Approval for any advertisement format is based on the Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 and its regulations. In addition, advertisement formats must also comply with advertising guidelines and policies issued by the MAB. MAB has the right to amend any claims and advertisement formats that do not comply with the act, guidelines and policies.