- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Is it a requirement for food supplements and drinks intended for slimming to be registered with MOH?
Food supplements and drinks are classified as food. Food and drinks products are controlled by the Food Safety and Quality Division (FSQ), MOH. However, depending on the composition and claims, they can be classified as pharmaceuticals and need to be registered with the Drug Control Authority (DCA).