- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
How to ensure that an advertisement has been approved by MAB?
All advertisements that have been approved by MAB were given approval number (eg KKLIU 0213/2013). Advertisement approval number must be displayed on every advertisement. If any pharmaceutical product or health service advertisements were found without approval or not displaying thier KKLIU number, members of the public may launch a complaint to the secretariat of Medicine Advertisement Board.