- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Does advertisement of registered pharmaceutical products still require prior approval from MAB?
Yes, approval from MAB is still required because product registration and product advertisement are two different issues. The registration of a product aims to ensure quality, safety and efficacy of the product and are under jurisdiction of the Drug Control Authority (DCA) whereas MAB only controls product advertisements. This is to protect consumers from misleading advertisements and to ensure all advertisements published comply with the requirements of the Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 and its Regulations.