- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Can an unregistered product be imported into Malaysia?
Importation of products that are not registered with the DCA is an offence under Control of Drugs and Cosmetics Regulations 1984. However, special exemption may be granted for the treatment of life-threatening illnesses as provided under Regulation 15 (6) Control of Drugs and Cosmetics Regulations 1984. Complete applications must be submitted to the Pharmaceutical Services Division.