- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Can an unregistered product be imported into Malaysia?
Importation of products that are not registered with the DCA is an offence under Control of Drugs and Cosmetics Regulations 1984. However, special exemption may be granted for the treatment of life-threatening illnesses as provided under Regulation 15 (6) Control of Drugs and Cosmetics Regulations 1984. Complete applications must be submitted to the Pharmaceutical Services Division.