- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Can a medicine approved by the USFDA but without 'MAL' registration number be advertised in Malaysia?
A medicine approved by the USFDA does not mean that it is registered with the Drug Control Authority, Ministry of Health Malaysia. All medicines must be registered before they are sold or marketed in Malaysia. Prior approval from the Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) MOH is required before any advertisement of medicine is published.