- Guidance On The Requirement To Import, Handle, Store And Distribute COVID-19 Vaccines In Malaysia
- Unified Public Consultation (UPC): Implementation of Medicines Price Mechanism & Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Application Form for Classification of New Chemical as Poisons
- Application for Poisons Reclassification
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Can a medicine approved by the USFDA but without 'MAL' registration number be advertised in Malaysia?
A medicine approved by the USFDA does not mean that it is registered with the Drug Control Authority, Ministry of Health Malaysia. All medicines must be registered before they are sold or marketed in Malaysia. Prior approval from the Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) MOH is required before any advertisement of medicine is published.