- Medicine Advertisements Board
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- Medicine Advertisement Board Policy & Decision
- Guideline on Advertising of Medicines and Medicinal Products to General Public
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Can a medicine approved by the USFDA but without 'MAL' registration number be advertised in Malaysia?
A medicine approved by the USFDA does not mean that it is registered with the Drug Control Authority, Ministry of Health Malaysia. All medicines must be registered before they are sold or marketed in Malaysia. Prior approval from the Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) MOH is required before any advertisement of medicine is published.