- Medicine Advertisements Board
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- Medicine Advertisement Board Policy & Decision
- Guideline on Advertising of Medicines and Medicinal Products to General Public
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Are cosmetics in Malaysia certified as Halal
The use of halal logo is permitted for cosmetic products, provided that the product is certified halal by the Islamic Development Department of Malaysia or JAKIM. However, certification of halal depends on application by the manufacturer / distributor to JAKIM and is not a mandatory requirement for cosmetics notification in Malaysia. For more information on cosmetics, visit the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau official website, www.bpfk.gov.my, click on cosmetics to download the notification guidelines for cosmetic products.