- Guidance On The Requirement To Import, Handle, Store And Distribute COVID-19 Vaccines In Malaysia
- Unified Public Consultation (UPC): Implementation of Medicines Price Mechanism & Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Application Form for Classification of New Chemical as Poisons
- Application for Poisons Reclassification
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Are cosmetic products advertisements require approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB)?
All cosmetic products must be notified to the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (NPCB), Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Any advertisement relating to cosmetic products must comply with the Cosmetics Advertising Code and have no medical claims. Legal actions may be taken against any cosmetic products advertisements with medical claims. Advertisement approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB) is not required.