- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- PROTOCOL MEDICATION THERAPY ADHERENCE CLINIC: NEUROLOGY 1st Edition 2019
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Are cosmetic products advertisements require approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB)?
All cosmetic products must be notified to the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (NPCB), Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Any advertisement relating to cosmetic products must comply with the Cosmetics Advertising Code and have no medical claims. Legal actions may be taken against any cosmetic products advertisements with medical claims. Advertisement approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB) is not required.