- GARIS PANDUAN PELAKSANAAN KAUNSELING UBAT-UBATAN SECARA MAYA/VIRTUAL
- Sistem Pendispensan Ubat Bersepadu (SPUB) Directory 2021
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- Pharmacy Enforcement Division
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Are cosmetic products advertisements require approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB)?
All cosmetic products must be notified to the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Division (NPRA), Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Any advertisement relating to cosmetic products must comply with the Guideline For Cosmetic Advertisement and have no medical claims. Legal actions may be taken against any cosmetic products advertisements with medical claims. Advertisement approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB) is not required.