- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Are cosmetic products advertisements require approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB)?
All cosmetic products must be notified to the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (NPCB), Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Any advertisement relating to cosmetic products must comply with the Cosmetics Advertising Code and have no medical claims. Legal actions may be taken against any cosmetic products advertisements with medical claims. Advertisement approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB) is not required.