- Guidelines On KKLIU Application by Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB)
- ATTENTION! MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENTS WITH KKLIU NO. ENDING WITH 2016 HAVE EXPIRED ON 31.12.18
- Pharmacy Research Reports Volume 1 2018
- Guideline on Inpatient Pharmacy Drug Supply 3rd Edition
- National Oncology Pharmacy Conference (NOPC2.0)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Are cosmetic products advertisements require approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB)?
All cosmetic products must be notified to the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (NPCB), Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Any advertisement relating to cosmetic products must comply with the Cosmetics Advertising Code and have no medical claims. Legal actions may be taken against any cosmetic products advertisements with medical claims. Advertisement approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB) is not required.