- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Are cosmetic products advertisements require approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB)?
All cosmetic products must be notified to the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Division (NPRA), Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Any advertisement relating to cosmetic products must comply with the Guideline For Cosmetic Advertisement and have no medical claims. Legal actions may be taken against any cosmetic products advertisements with medical claims. Advertisement approval from Medicine Advertisement Board (MAB) is not required.