- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Pharmacy Enforcement Conference 2013 - “Forensic Analysis and Enforcement on SSFFC Medicinal Product”
The objective of this conference is to:
- Share experiences with the pharmaceutical industries on the function and effectiveness of organoleptic test in detecting SSFFC medical products.
- Emphasizing the importance of forensic analysis (organoleptic and content) in pharmacy enforcement.
- Identify provisions in various laws enforced by the relevant government agencies pertaining to SSFFC medical products.
- Acquire knowledge and techniques of data collection and implementation of SSFFC medical product profile.