- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Topical Preparations Counselling Guide for Pharmacist
This counselling guide provides information for pharmacists specifically on the topical preparations available in the MOH formulary and relevant counselling points on its usage in providing effective and accurate patient education regarding their medicines. The contents of this quick guide will be helpful for pharmacists providing care for patients in ensuring proper use of medications and for patients to be aware of possible side effects.
|Topical Preparations Counselling Guide for Pharmacist||2.29 MB|