- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
The Report on Antibiotic Utilisation in Malaysian Hospitals 2008-2017
The surveillance on antibiotic utilisation is conducted at selected hospitals nationwide which include Ministry of Health hospitals, university hospitals, military hospitals and private hospitals. This report describes the analysis of antibiotic utilisation at the hospitals under monitoring from the year 2008 until 2017. The analysis has been able to determine the quantity and trend of antibiotic utilisation in 10 years and the relationship between utilisation of different antibiotic groups. This information is helpful in formulation of strategies to ensure rational use of antibiotics in order to contain antibiotic resistance.