- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
PRP Appraisal Form by Principal and Master Preceptor
For the purpose of full registration, PRP shall obtained at least 60% for all sections AND average of overall score of at least 60%.
Principal Preceptor must fill in the following form:
- Appraisal by Principal Preceptor
- PRP Personal Assessment by Consensus of Principal Preceptors
- Summary Of Performance (%) For Each Clinical Section (Appendix A)
- Summary Of Performance (%) For Each Clinical Section (To Be Filled By Principal Preceptor For Those Extended) -Appendix A1
Master Preceptor must fill in the following form:
- Appraisal by Master Preceptor
Appraisal form by Provisionally Registered Pharmacist [PRP] to Preceptor is optional to be filled by PRP.
|PRP Appraisal Form by Principal and Master Preceptor||166.13 KB|