- Risk of purchasing medications via Internet
- Beware! Online Sale Of Medicine
- Tips on how to buy medicines online
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
PRP Appraisal Form by Principal and Master Preceptor
For the purpose of full registration, PRP shall obtained at least 60% for all sections AND average of overall score of at least 60%.
Principal Preceptor must fill in the following form:
- Appraisal by Principal Preceptor
- PRP Personal Assessment by Consensus of Principal Preceptors
- Summary Of Performance (%) For Each Clinical Section (Appendix A)
- Summary Of Performance (%) For Each Clinical Section (To Be Filled By Principal Preceptor For Those Extended) -Appendix A1
Master Preceptor must fill in the following form:
- Appraisal by Master Preceptor
Appraisal form by Provisionally Registered Pharmacist [PRP] to Preceptor is optional to be filled by PRP.