- Tips on how to buy medicines online
- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB) / Amendment Form of Approved Advertisement Format
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF THE MEDICINES PRICE MECHANISM
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Protocol Thalassaemia Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic (TMTAC)
Thalassaemia Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic (TMTAC) is a service provided by pharmacists to provide optimal pharmaceutical care to thalassaemia patients. During TMTAC, pharmacists carry a stronger role to increase awareness of iron overload complications, educate patients in managing potential side effects of iron chelators and improve patient’s drug adherence towards management used in the treatment of thalassemia.
|Thalassemia MTAC Protocol First Edition||2.52 MB|