- Anticoagulation MTAC Protocol (AC-MTAC) 2nd Edition
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
- Garis Panduan Farmakoterapi Berhenti Merokok
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Protocol Thalassaemia Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic (TMTAC)
Thalassaemia Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic (TMTAC) is a service provided by pharmacists to provide optimal pharmaceutical care to thalassaemia patients. During TMTAC, pharmacists carry a stronger role to increase awareness of iron overload complications, educate patients in managing potential side effects of iron chelators and improve patient’s drug adherence towards management used in the treatment of thalassemia.
|Thalassemia MTAC Protocol First Edition||2.52 MB|