- Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Webinar on Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Protocol Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic:Rheumatology
This protocol outlines the activities and documentations involved in Rheumatology Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic ( MTAC). The protocol is meant for pharmacists in the Ministry of Health (MOH) who provide Rheumatology MTAC service. The availability of this protocol will enable standardisation of practice and care across the country.Thus,enhancing quality rheumatology pharmacy services throughout MOH facilities.