- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
PROTOCOL MEDICATION THERAPY ADHERENCE CLINIC: NEUROLOGY 1st Edition 2019
Medication management of neurologic disorders can be challenging in an ambulatory care setting, which require close monitoring due to multiple medication related issues such as complex titration, use of multiple agents, unique monitoring parameters and broad range of potential side effects that may be harmful to the patients. Expansion of clinical pharmacy services in the neurology clinic via Neurology MTAC is a good platform for pharmacist to play their role in extending the provision of pharmaceutical care to this target group. This protocol will describe MTAC Neurology, which is currently offered for patients with stroke, epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease at an ambulatory setting. It outlines the procedures and documentations during MTAC sessions and serve as a guide to enable standardisation of practice and establishment of MTAC Neurology service throughout MOH facilities.
|MTAC Neurology Protocol First Edition 2019||1.81 MB|