- Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Webinar on Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Protocol Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic: Diabetes Second Edition 2014
Over the time span of a decade, Diabetes Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic (DMTAC) service has expanded and extended throughout the nation and has remained as one of the major MTAC in the Ministry of Health's (MOH) facilities. Hence, it is timely to review and publish this second edition of DMTAC Protocol. This protocol comprises the updated recruitment and discharge criteria and also outlines the procedures and documentations during DMTAC sessions. It serves as a guide for pharmacists in the course of managing diabetic patients during DMTAC sessions. The availability of this protocol will enable the standardization of practice and establishment of DMTAC services throughout MOH’s facilities.