- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- PROTOCOL MEDICATION THERAPY ADHERENCE CLINIC: NEUROLOGY 1st Edition 2019
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
PROTOCOL ON ANTIMICROBIAL STEWARDSHIP PROGRAM IN HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
This is the first protocol on Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) Program developed by the National Infection and Antibiotic Control Committee in collaboration with Medical Care Quality Section, Pharmaceutical Services Division and Family Health Development Division, Ministry of Health. This protocol serves as a practical guide for all health care professionals in delivering an appropriate antimicrobial management through a systematic approach. The structure, function and activities of an AMS program are detailed out in this protocol.
|Antimicrobial Stewardship Protocol||876.93 KB|