- Forms For Patient Access Scheme (PASc) Proposal Submission
- Guideline on Proposal Submission for Patient Access Scheme (PASc) Implementation in Ministry of Health
- Protocol Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic: Heart Failure
- Garis Panduan Latihan Sangkutan Jangka Pendek Pegawai Farmasi, Lantikan Preseptor dan Pusat Latihan dalam Bidang Pengkhususan Farmasi Klinikal & Teknikal
- ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATES ISSUED BY PHARMACY BOARD MALAYSIA (PBM)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Policy and Guidelines of Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Services
The main objective of this policy and guideline is to ensure the standardisation of clinical pharmacokinetics services in all Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities that offers this service. Besides that, recommendations in this policy and guideline have been made by taking into consideration existing policies in the facilities pertaining to the practice of the clinical pharmacokinetic services.