- ADVERTISEMENT APPLICATION FORM FOR MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENT BOARD'S APPROVAL
- Topical Preparations Counselling Guide for Pharmacist
- Traveller's Guide Bringing Medication Into Malaysia
- Application for Temporary Registration of Pharmacist with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- BE AWARE WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Policy and Guidelines of Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Services
The main objective of this policy and guideline is to ensure the standardisation of clinical pharmacokinetics services in all Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities that offers this service. Besides that, recommendations in this policy and guideline have been made by taking into consideration existing policies in the facilities pertaining to the practice of the clinical pharmacokinetic services.