- Risk of purchasing medications via Internet
- Beware! Online Sale Of Medicine
- Tips on how to buy medicines online
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Policy and Guidelines of Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Services
The main objective of this policy and guideline is to ensure the standardisation of clinical pharmacokinetics services in all Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities that offers this service. Besides that, recommendations in this policy and guideline have been made by taking into consideration existing policies in the facilities pertaining to the practice of the clinical pharmacokinetic services.