- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Policy and Guideline for Patient's Own Medicines (POMs) Program 2nd Edition
Patient's Own Medicines (POMs) program is one of the initiatives implemented to reduce medicines wastage in Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities. The aim of the latest guideline is to help MOH facilities in expanding this programme efficiently. This guideline has been updated with consideration of the risk of medication safety as well as the constraint factors for implementation and standardization
This document is available in Bahasa Melayu version only.