- ADVERTISEMENT APPLICATION FORM FOR MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENT BOARD'S APPROVAL
- Topical Preparations Counselling Guide for Pharmacist
- Traveller's Guide Bringing Medication Into Malaysia
- Application for Temporary Registration of Pharmacist with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- BE AWARE WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Policy and Guideline for Patient's Own Medicines (POMs) Program 2nd Edition
Patient's Own Medicines (POMs) program is one of the initiatives implemented to reduce medicines wastage in Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities. The aim of the latest guideline is to help MOH facilities in expanding this programme efficiently. This guideline has been updated with consideration of the risk of medication safety as well as the constraint factors for implementation and standardization
This document is available in Bahasa Melayu version only.