- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Pharmacy Research Reports
The Pharmacy Research Reports contains research articles of pharmacy related researches conducted in the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) by MOH pharmacists and other professionals throughout the country. This is part of the efforts to enhance research and knowledge sharing, as stipulated in the Pharmacy Programme Strategic Plan 2017-2020. The sharing of research findings is hoped to help pharmacists in the country to utilise available evidence in their practice and to encourage more pharmacists to embark in pharmacy research.