Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Pharmacy Research Reports
The Pharmacy Research Reports is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Pharmaceutical Services Programme, Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH). It contains research articles of pharmacy related researches conducted in the MOH by MOH pharmacists and other professionals throughout the country. This is part of the efforts to enhance research and knowledge sharing. The sharing of research findings is hoped to help pharmacists in the country to utilise available evidence in their practice and to encourage more pharmacists to embark in pharmacy research.
Articles in the latest issue:
- Evaluation of Clinical and Cost Outcomes of the Antimicrobial Stewardship Programme in a Tertiary Referral Hospital in Perak, Malaysia
- The Adequacy of Vancomycin Fixed-loading Dose Regimen in CRBSI for Patients Receiving Haemodialysis in Hospital Melaka
- Vancomycin Initial Dosing in Adult Dialysis Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital (VIDAD)
- Effectiveness of Skuad Cakna Ubat Programme to Improve Medication Knowledge and Use among Community in Kuala Nerus, Terengganu: An Interventional Study
- Perception and Behaviour of Type 2 Diabetes Patients towards Diabetes Management during Ramadan