- Tips on how to buy medicines online
- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB) / Amendment Form of Approved Advertisement Format
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF THE MEDICINES PRICE MECHANISM
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Pharmaceutical Services Programme Strategic Plan
Pharmaceutical Services Programme Strategic Plan outlines the strategic directions of the Pharmacy Programme in Malaysia, embracing four (4) main areas as followed:
- Strengthening the governance of Pharmacy Programme
- Strengthening service delivery through innovation and technology
- Strengthening the skills, expertise and human resource capacity
- Enhancing cooperation with stakeholders and empowering communities on the quality use of medicine.
The plan documented strategies which were developed based on the Malaysian Plan, the Health Services Transformation Plan, the Ministry of Health Strategic Plan and the Malaysian National Medicines Policy. Aligned with these national plans for health, this document shall be a good reference to all engaged in pharmaceutical field to harmonize goals towards better health outcomes.
|Pharmacy Programme Strategic Plan 2017-2020||5.51 MB|