- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Panduan Audit Dalam Amalan Farmasi (ADAF) 2022
Audit on Pharmacy Practices (ADAF) is a comprehensive independent audit conducted on procedures, regulations and control measures to ensure the service is implemented efficiently and effectively. This important procedure will help management to monitor the implementation of organizational policies, procedures and regulations at the facility level.
This guideline (Panduan ADAF 2022) provides a framework for auditors to carry out ADAF activities at any MOH facilities. In addition, this guideline can be used by the State ADAF Coordinator in monitoring the implementation of their respective ADAF activities. Health facilities may also use this guideline as a reference to improve existing service.
For any inquiries regarding this guideline, please contact us at:
Pharmacy Practice & Development Division
Ministry of Health
Telephone: 03- 7841 3200 ext. 3388/3330