- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Pain Medication Therapy Management Services: Guideline for Pharmacy 2nd Edition
This guideline is intended for pharmacists at Ministry of Health facilities that provide Pain Medication Therapy Management (Pain MTM) especially facilities which are recognised as a Pain Free Facility. Facilities who are planning to initiate Pain MTM Services may use this guideline to ensure that all procedures are adopted and practices are standardised throughout the country. This is the second edition in line with the update of Pain Free Hospital 2nd Edition guideline.