- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Nephrology MTAC Protocol (Second Edition 2019)
This protocol encompasses the modules for Chronic Kidney Disease MTAC (CKD-MTAC), Dialysis MTAC and Renal Transplant MTAC (RTX-MTAC). The benefits of MTAC services have shown to improve the quality, safety and cost effectiveness of patient care. Today, a total of 40 major hospitals are providing at least one Nephrology MTAC services.
This protocol outlines the procedure and documentations during all Nephrology MTAC sessions. It is intended as the key reference for pharmacists in the course of managing renal patients at the ambulatory care settings. The availability of this protocol would sustain the standardization of practice across MOH facilities.
|nephro mtac protocol 2019||10.58 MB|