- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
National Essential Medicine List (NEML)
The National Essential Medicines List (NEML) is a list of basic medicines that satisfy the health care needs of the majority of the population. The main goal was to safeguard the accessibility and affordability of essential medicines to the Malaysian population. In addition, this list aims to rationalise the procurement of medicines and encourage the rational use of medicines. The medicines in the appropriate dosage forms should be made accessible to individuals or the communities, in appropriate quantities with guaranteed quality and at affordable prices.
Adapted from the World Health Organization (WHO) Model List of Essential Medicines, the NEML consists of locally registered medicines based on national needs. This NEML aims to act as a guide for facilities in formulating their essential lists according to their needs.
|National Essential Medicine List (5th Edition)||1.21 MB|