- National Regulatory Conference 2018 (NRC 2018)
- Forms For Patient Access Scheme (PASc) Proposal Submission
- Guideline on Proposal Submission for Patient Access Scheme (PASc) Implementation in Ministry of Health
- Protocol Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic: Heart Failure
- Garis Panduan Latihan Sangkutan Jangka Pendek Pegawai Farmasi, Lantikan Preseptor dan Pusat Latihan dalam Bidang Pengkhususan Farmasi Klinikal & Teknikal
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
National Essential Medicine List (NEML)
Medicines listed as National Essential Medicines are marked as NEML in the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary. World Health Organization defined essential medicines as medicines that satisfy the health care needs of the population, hence it should be available at all times in adequate amounts, in the appropriate dosage forms, with assured quality, and at a price the individual and the community can afford.
Not all medicines listed in MOH Drug Formulary are categorized as NEML.
|National Essential Medicine List (4th Edition)||739.45 KB|