- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
The Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) or Formulari Ubat Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (FUKKM) serves as a reference for medicines used in the Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities.
Kindly email to email@example.com for any enquiry related to the formulary.
Suggestion can also be made to the Secretariat to amend information in the formulary by completing the attached feedback form.