- ADVERTISEMENT APPLICATION FORM FOR MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENT BOARD'S APPROVAL
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary
- Forms for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Consent Form for Treatment Using Unregistered Medicine/Indication (Off Label)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) Pre-submission Meeting Request Form
MOH MEDICINES FORMULARY (MOHMF) PRE-SUBMISSION MEETING REQUEST
The Secretariat of MOH Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) Review Panel has introduced a new work process for the pre-submission Meeting request by pharmaceutical companies, in accordance with the Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the MOHMF. The work process was developed to ensure that the meeting with pharmaceutical companies in preparing the dossier is conducted in a transparent and systematic way in line with the requirements for Good Governance of Medicine.
To request for a pre-submission meeting, pharmaceutical companies are required to complete the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) Pre-submission Meeting Request Form and submit it to the Secretariat of MOHMF (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least seven (7) days prior to the suggested meeting date. A decision to accept the applicant’s request for a pre-submission meeting will be made by the MOHMF Secretariat on a case-by-case basis. The Secretariat will communicate with the company through email for confirmation of the date, time and place of the meeting.
|Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) Pre-submission Meeting Request Form||21.31 KB|
|MOH Medicine Pre Submission Meeting Request||182.29 KB|