- National Regulatory Conference 2018 (NRC 2018)
- NOTICE: NEW Terms in Advertisement Application for Approvals of MAB
- Guidelines on Conducting Research under Pharmaceutical Services Programme in Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Panduan Penggunaan Ubat-ubatan yang Mengandungi Unsur Tidak Halal
- 10th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2018
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
The Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 is an act that forecloses advertising related to medical matters and regulates the sale of substances recommended as medicine.