- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
The Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 is an act that forecloses advertising related to medical matters and regulates the sale of substances recommended as medicine.