- GARIS PANDUAN PENGENDALIAN MEDICINES ACCESS SCHEME (MASc) DI FASILITI KKM
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MS ISO 9001:2015 RECERTIFICATION AUDIT 2023
- MEDICINES SUPPLY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR PHARMACY VALUE ADDED SERVICES (MyUBAT)
Jalan Universiti (Jalan Prof Diraja Ungku Aziz),
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
The Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 is an act that forecloses advertising related to medical matters and regulates the sale of substances recommended as medicine.
|Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956||206.16 KB|
|Medicine Advertisements Board Regulations 1976||175.25 KB|
- 42316 reads