- Tips on how to buy medicines online
- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB) / Amendment Form of Approved Advertisement Format
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF THE MEDICINES PRICE MECHANISM
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicine Prices Monitoring 2017
Medicine Prices Monitoring surveys has been conducted by the MOH since 2006 and provides comprehensive information on availability, prices and affordability of medicines in Malaysia. The study methodology was adapted from the guidelines by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Health Action International (HAI) to improve global monitoring of medicine prices. Medicine price monitoring activity is also in line with the objectives of Malaysian National Medicines Policy (MNMP): to promote equitable access and rational use of safe, effective and affordable essential medicines of good quality to improve health outcomes of the people.
|Medicine Prices Monitoring Survey Report 2017||2.79 MB|