- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicine Prices Monitoring 2017
Medicine Prices Monitoring surveys has been conducted by the MOH since 2006 and provides comprehensive information on availability, prices and affordability of medicines in Malaysia. The study methodology was adapted from the guidelines by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Health Action International (HAI) to improve global monitoring of medicine prices. Medicine price monitoring activity is also in line with the objectives of Malaysian National Medicines Policy (MNMP): to promote equitable access and rational use of safe, effective and affordable essential medicines of good quality to improve health outcomes of the people.
|Medicine Prices Monitoring Survey Report 2017||2.79 MB|