- Medicine Advertisements Board
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- Medicine Advertisement Board Policy & Decision
- Guideline on Advertising of Medicines and Medicinal Products to General Public
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medication Error (ME) Reporting
Medication Error Reporting System (MERS) is a national reporting system introduced by the Pharmaceutical Services Programme, Ministry of Health Malaysia since 2009.
All healthcare professionals, either from the government or private healthcare facilities are encouraged to report medication error encountered. The report can be submitted via:
- online at URL https://www.mers.pharmacy.gov.my or
- manually using the Medication Error Reporting Form and sent to the person-in-charge in the facility
Kindly refer to the Guideline on Medication Error Reporting for the step-by-step process on how to fill and submit the report to the Medication Error Reporting System (MERS).
Related documents attached:
- Medication Error Reporting Form
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
For any inquiries or questions regarding medication error reporting, please contact us at:
Medication Safety Section Pharmacy Practice and Development Division Ministry of Health Malaysia Telephone: 03-78413200 ext. 3331/3365/3622 E-mail: email@example.com
|Guideline on Medication Error Reporting System||4.13 MB|
|Medication Error Reporting Form||317.04 KB|
|Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) on Medication Error Reporting System||534.54 KB|