- GARIS PANDUAN PELAKSANAAN KAUNSELING UBAT-UBATAN SECARA MAYA/VIRTUAL
- Sistem Pendispensan Ubat Bersepadu (SPUB) Directory 2021
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- Pharmacy Enforcement Division
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medication Error (ME) Reporting
Medication Error Reporting System (MERS) is a national reporting system introduced by the Pharmaceutical Services Programme, Ministry of Health Malaysia since 2009.
All healthcare professionals, either from the government or private healthcare facilities are encouraged to report medication error encountered. The report can be submitted via:
- online at URL https://mers.pharmacy.gov.my or
- manually using the Medication Error Reporting Form and sent to the person-in-charge in the facility
Kindly refer to the Guideline on Medication Error Reporting for the step-by-step process on how to fill and submit the report to the Medication Error Reporting System (MERS).
Related documents attached:
- Medication Error Reporting Form
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
For any inquiries or questions regarding medication error reporting, please contact us at:
Medication Safety Section Pharmacy Practice and Development Division Ministry of Health Malaysia Telephone: 03-78413200 ext. 3331/3622 E-mail: email@example.com
|Medication Error Reporting Form||317.04 KB|
|Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) on Medication Error Reporting System||534.54 KB|
|Guideline on Medication Error Reporting System||5.22 MB|