- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- List of MOH Pharmacists with Good Clinical Practice Certificate (GCP)
- Application Form of Qualifying Examination for Registration as a Practising Pharmacist
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Management of Leprosy Drug (Multidrug Therapy) from WHO to be Used at the Government's Healthcare Facilities.
This Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) is intended to provide guidance for healthcare providers in managing leprosy drugs received from the World Health Organisation (WHO). It is to ensure that the free supply of leprosy drugs from WHO are managed effectively. This SOP covers important steps in handling of procurement, supply, receiving, dispensing and monitoring of the medication (Leprosy Multidrug Therapy, MDT) in all healthcare facilities of Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) and Ministry of Defence (MoD) that are involved in the treatment of leprosy patients. This SOP should be read alongside with the National Leprosy Management Manual Second Edition published in 2014 by the Disease Control Division, Ministry of Health (MOH DCD).