- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Malaysian Orphan Medicines Guideline 2020
The Ministry of Health (MOH) Malaysia recognises the needs of the patients with rare diseases in Malaysia. Under the Malaysian National Medicines Policy (MNMP) one of the focus areas to improve on is to enhance the accessibility of life-saving products and orphan medicines without compromising safety, quality and efficacy of the medicines.
The purpose of this guideline is to facilitate access to medicines required for the management of rare diseases in the context of the Ministry, based on a consensus list of rare diseases compiled through consultation with rare disease experts.
|MALAYSIAN ORPHAN MEDICINES GUIDELINE 2020||1022.69 KB|