- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB) / Amendment Form of Approved Advertisement Format
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF THE MEDICINES PRICE MECHANISM
- Garis Panduan Peminjaman Ubat-ubatan oleh Hospital/Klinik Perubatan Swasta dari Hospital di bawah KKM Semasa Krisis Bekalan Ubat-ubatan di Pasaran Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Malaysian National Medicines Policy (DUNAS)
The Malaysian National Medicines Policy (MNMP), which was endorsed by the Malaysian Cabinet in October 2006, is the way forward for the nation to ensure good medicines management for better health outcomes of all Malaysians. The mid-term review of the policy was done in July 2009 followed by the full-term review in October 2012.
This second edition of the MNMP is a documented review of the policy after five years of its implementation. A review and revision of the original policy is essential to address important issues and identify areas for improvement, incorporating changes where necessary to meet the current and future health care needs of the nation.
|Malaysian National Medicines Policy 2nd Edition 2012||5.88 MB|
|Malaysian National Medicines Policy 1st Edition||1.6 MB|