- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Logistics Pharmacy Strengthening Program Guidance
Logistics Pharmacy Strengthening Program was developed to strengthen the logistic management in MOH facilities. The Logistics Pharmacy Strengthening Program aims to provide concern and professional support and assistance to logistics pharmacists. This approach involves training, advisory services and knowledge sharing as well as supporting logistics management. Here attached the manual and the phrase 1 report for this program.
|Panduan Pengukuhan Farmasi Logistik||1.19 MB|
|Laporan Program Pengukuhan Farmasi Logistik Fasa 1||1.67 MB|