- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
- Pharmacy Research Reports
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Logistics Pharmacy Management Guidelines
Pharmacy logistics management plays a very important role to ensure medical supplies are always adequate. Logistic problem such as wastage can be avoided if with proper and systematic management. Therefore, officers involved in the management of pharmacy logistics can refer to this publication.
This guideline covers aspects of financial management, procurement, inventory management, and security.
|Garis Panduan Pengurusan Farmasi Logistik||5.99 MB|