- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Home Care Pharmacy Services Protocol 2nd Edition 2019
Home Care Pharmacy Services (HCPS) formerly known as Home Medication Review (HMR) is aiming to advocate optimal and quality use of medications as the whole process involves comprehensive and systematic activities that include drug reconciliation and medication review for all prescription and non-prescription medications.
The main objectives of this service are to provide seamless care to improve health outcomes and quality of life of patients by emphasising the quality use of medicines, through appropriate, safe, judicious and proper use of medication in the home or residential setting. Pharmacists work with the patients, caregivers, doctors and other health care providers in evaluating medication-related information, identifying and preventing side effects and adverse drug reactions as well as optimising health outcomes.
|Home Care Pharmacy Services Protocol Second Edition 2019||2.23 MB|