- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Home Care Pharmacy Services Protocol 2nd Edition 2019
Home Care Pharmacy Services (HCPS) formerly known as Home Medication Review (HMR) is aiming to advocate optimal and quality use of medications as the whole process involves comprehensive and systematic activities that include drug reconciliation and medication review for all prescription and non-prescription medications.
The main objectives of this service are to provide seamless care to improve health outcomes and quality of life of patients by emphasising the quality use of medicines, through appropriate, safe, judicious and proper use of medication in the home or residential setting. Pharmacists work with the patients, caregivers, doctors and other health care providers in evaluating medication-related information, identifying and preventing side effects and adverse drug reactions as well as optimising health outcomes.
|Home Care Pharmacy Services Protocol Second Edition 2019||2.23 MB|