- Position Statements on the Use of Biosimilars in the Ministry of Health, Malaysia Healthcare Facilities
- Pharmacy Graduates List For The Purpose Of Verification By The Pharmacy Board Malaysia Division (PBMD)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary
Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary issued by the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health as an enhancement to the process of listing of medicines into the MOH Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) or Formulari Ubat Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (FUKKM).
The main part of this guideline focuses on the application for listing of medicines by pharmaceutical industries into the MOHMF. The requirements are designed to promote uniformity of application and minimizing variability in the quality of the dossiers submitted. The guideline is also intended for use by applicant within the Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities.
This guideline will provide practical information on how to prepare a complete dossier for this purpose. A complete dossier with accurate information is very important as it helps to expedite the review process of a submission. It will also facilitate comprehensive assessment of the proposed medicine by the reviewers and consequently the decision-making process by MOHMF Review Panel.
Use of this updated guideline will take effect on January 2019. Suggestions or comments can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Minor revision on some phrases in the guideline has been conducted in October 2019.