- Position Statements on the Use of Biosimilars in the Ministry of Health, Malaysia Healthcare Facilities
- Pharmacy Graduates List For The Purpose Of Verification By The Pharmacy Board Malaysia Division (PBMD)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guidelines for Medicines requiring Special Authorization by the Director General of Health/ Senior Director of Pharmaceutical Services
The guideline serves as a reference for medicines that require special authorization by the Director General of Health/ Senior Director of Pharmaceutical Services. The use of these special approval medicines are needed as last resort where patients are not responding or having adverse drug reactions to the formulary medicines.
|Guideline for Using Medicines Require Special Authorization by the DG of Health/PKPF||869.82 KB|