- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- This guidelines serves as a reference to the graduates of pharmacy degree programme recognized by Pharmacy Board Malaysia (PBM) who are interested to undergo one (1) year training as a Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP) in PBM's recognized private sector premises followed by service as a Fully Registered Pharmacist (FRP) as stated in the contract agreement of both parties.
- It details out all the processes that PRP shall do, starting with the process of registration as a PRP, followed by application to undergo the training in the private premise recognized by PBM and undergo the PRP training for one (1) year. Applicant shall pass the Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy organized by PBM to qualify for provisional registration.
For further enquiries on Liberalisation of PRP Training Programme, please contact:
Encik Mohd Zawawi bin Abdullah Deputy Director Pharmacy Board Malaysia Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Tel: 03-7841 3375
ORPuan Datcayani a/p Ramadoo @ Devudu Principal Asisstant Director Pharmacy Board Malaysia Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Tel: 03-7841 3276 E-mail: email@example.com