- National Regulatory Conference 2018 (NRC 2018)
- NOTICE: NEW Terms in Advertisement Application for Approvals of MAB
- Guidelines on Conducting Research under Pharmaceutical Services Programme in Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Panduan Penggunaan Ubat-ubatan yang Mengandungi Unsur Tidak Halal
- 10th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2018
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- This guidelines serves as a reference to the graduates of pharmacy degree programme recognized by Pharmacy Board Malaysia (PBM) who are interested to undergo one (1) year training as a Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP) in PBM's recognized private sector premises followed by service as a Fully Registered Pharmacist (FRP) as stated in the contract agreement of both parties.
- It details out all the processes that PRP shall do, starting with the process of registration as a PRP, followed by application to undergo the training in the private premise recognized by PBM and undergo the PRP training for one (1) year. Applicant shall pass the Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy organized by PBM to qualify for provisional registration.
For further enquiries on Liberalisation of PRP Training Programme, please contact:
Puan Fuziah binti Abdul Rashid Deputy Director Pharmacy Board Malaysia Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Tel: 03-7841 3288
ORPuan Datcayani a/p Ramadoo @ Devudu Principal Asisstant Director Pharmacy Board Malaysia Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Tel: 03-7841 3276 E-mail: email@example.com