- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Logistics Pharmacy Management Guidelines
- Logistics Pharmacy Strengthening Program Guidance
- Guideline on Safe Use of High Alert Medications (HAMs) Second Edition
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guidelines on Conducting Research under Pharmaceutical Services Programme in Ministry of Health Malaysia
This guidelines is intended to inform Pharmacists and other personnel under the Pharmaceutical Services Programme, Ministry of Health Malaysia, of good practices in conducting research and to provide information on resources and opportunities offered pertaining to research.