- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Poisons Act 1952 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guidelines on Approval and Recognition of A Pharmacy Programme
The purpose of this document is to provide guidelines to both public and private institutions for preparing institutional databases and self-study reports for application for recognition/accreditation of pharmacy degree programmes. The Pharmacy Board Malaysia and National Accreditation Board (NAB) / Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) use these guidelines for assessing each application for recognition/accreditation status. The guidelines are neither prescriptive nor too rigid as to stifle initiative, development and expansion of the pharmacy field. The standards are sometimes stated in a manner that is not susceptible to quantification or to precise definition because qualitative issues may be involved and evaluation requires the exercise of professional judgement by qualified persons. These guidelines are subject to review from time to time.