- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guideline on Safe Use of High Alert Medications (HAMs) Second Edition
High Alert Medications (HAMs) are medications that bear a heightened risk of causing significant patient harm when these medications are used in error.
This guideline outlines the safe use of high alert medications and recommends the risk prevention strategies that can be implemented by health care providers on the management of high alert medications at all stages.
|Guideline on Safe Use of High Alert Medications (HAMs) Second Edition||1.65 MB|