- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guideline on Pharmacy Value Added Services
This document is a guide in ensuring standardised implementation of Value Added Services (VAS) at all Ministry of Health facilities. VAS with their own guideline, namely Sistem Pendispensan Ubat Bersepadu and Ubat Melalui Pos 1Malaysia, please refer to the related documents.
Uploaded on November 2016.