- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guideline on Pharmacy Value Added Services
This document is a guide in ensuring standardised implementation of Value Added Services (VAS) at all Ministry of Health facilities. VAS with their own guideline, namely Sistem Pendispensan Ubat Bersepadu and Ubat Melalui Pos 1Malaysia, please refer to the related documents.
Uploaded on November 2016.