- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
- Garis Panduan Farmakoterapi Berhenti Merokok
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Home Care Pharmacy Services Protocol 2nd Edition 2019
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guideline on Advertising of Medicines and Medicinal Products to General Public
This guideline is intended to complement the provisions of the Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 (Revised 1983) and the Medicine Advertisements Board Regulations 1976.
Advertisements include any notice, circular, report, commentary, pamphlet, label, wrapper or other document, and any announcement made orally or by any means of producing or transmitting light or sound.