- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guideline on Advertising of Medicines and Medicinal Products to General Public
This guideline is intended to complement the provisions of the Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 (Revised 1983) and the Medicine Advertisements Board Regulations 1976.
Advertisements include any notice, circular, report, commentary, pamphlet, label, wrapper or other document, and any announcement made orally or by any means of producing or transmitting light or sound.
|Latest Guideline on Advertising of Medicines and Medicinal Products to General Public||604.85 KB|