- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
A Guide To Legislations on the Recording, Labelling, Storage and Disposal of Poisons and Psychotropic Substances Applicable to Private Clinics
This guideline provides information for the medical practitioners in private clinics/ practice. This guideline contains information about the legal provisions relating to the recording, labelling, storage and disposal of poisons and psychotropic substances.