- Protocol Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic: Heart Failure
- Garis Panduan Latihan Sangkutan Jangka Pendek Pegawai Farmasi, Lantikan Preseptor dan Pusat Latihan dalam Bidang Pengkhususan Farmasi Klinikal & Teknikal
- ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATES ISSUED BY PHARMACY BOARD MALAYSIA (PBM)
- Announcement on Importation of Polymyxin including polymyxin B and polymyxin E (Colistin)
- National Regulatory Conference 2018 (NRC 2018)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guide to Good Dispensing Practice (GDsP)
The purpose of this guideline is to ensure the quality of medicines dispensing practice and that it is in accordance with the current law and regulations, in both government and private healthcare facilities. It is also to ensure that patients receive the medicines correctly through which adherence can be improved, occurrence of adverse reactions minimised and medication errors avoided.
Latest edition of this guideline is published in 2016.
|Guide to Good Dispensing Practice 2016||765.3 KB|