- ADVERTISEMENT APPLICATION FORM FOR MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENT BOARD'S APPROVAL
- Topical Preparations Counselling Guide for Pharmacist
- Traveller's Guide Bringing Medication Into Malaysia
- Application for Temporary Registration of Pharmacist with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- BE AWARE WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guide to Good Dispensing Practice (GDsP)
The purpose of this guideline is to ensure the quality of medicines dispensing practice and that it is in accordance with the current law and regulations, in both government and private healthcare facilities. It is also to ensure that patients receive the medicines correctly through which adherence can be improved, occurrence of adverse reactions minimised and medication errors avoided.
Latest edition of this guideline is published in 2016.
|Guide to Good Dispensing Practice 2016||765.3 KB|