- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guide to Good Dispensing Practice (GDsP)
The purpose of this guideline is to ensure the quality of medicines dispensing practice and that it is in accordance with the current law and regulations, in both government and private healthcare facilities. It is also to ensure that patients receive the medicines correctly through which adherence can be improved, occurrence of adverse reactions minimised and medication errors avoided.
Latest edition of this guideline is published in 2016.
|Guide to Good Dispensing Practice 2016||765.3 KB|