- Position Statements on the Use of Biosimilars in the Ministry of Health, Malaysia Healthcare Facilities
- Pharmacy Graduates List For The Purpose Of Verification By The Pharmacy Board Malaysia Division (PBMD)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Guide to Good Dispensing Practice (GDsP)
The purpose of this guideline is to ensure the quality of medicines dispensing practice and that it is in accordance with the current law and regulations, in both government and private healthcare facilities. It is also to ensure that patients receive the medicines correctly through which adherence can be improved, occurrence of adverse reactions minimised and medication errors avoided.
Latest edition of this guideline is published in 2016.
|Guide to Good Dispensing Practice 2016||765.3 KB|